A Gift
of god
How would John and Jack describe rain as? ”Oh God is happy
with us today. He wishes to please us by sprinkling drop from the pond of heaven”,
this would be the description used by religious John. “Our only star has heated
the waters and then they come back from the skies.” this was the description
given by rationalist
Jack. People thought that John was correct with his perspective and Jack was
wrong therefore there were many little
people with whom Jack might associate and this was the reason was Jack was
Often humiliated
There would be a huge
fight between science and religion. Science makes a point. Religion contradicts
the mechanism with god’s doings. This was similar to the lives of John and Jack
John often used to accuse Jack of being an atheist. This created a clash
between Jack AND John which has even reached a level which even the
Judiciary was not even able to settle their disputes. Mostly people were
supporting John as one of the famous priests who set up the marriages of the
noble blood. Many times, Jack has caught people trying to start arson fires to
his house and thought that the priest has instructed the assailant to do
so. This was informed to the rooms of justice. But the priest defends himself
with an accusation that Jack was found trying to eradicate religion in the
society, therefore, as a holy person, he must put an end to the source.
One Day a man offered John a ride out of his house as there
was a hurricane to be expected. John declined the offer saying, “Why should I ride
in a dirty vehicle when I can ride the chariot of god. The same person offered
Jack. Jack accepted his offer stating he will come only if the man has
packed up enough rationals for their trip. A few weeks later, when Jack has
settled in a new country, some gentlemen offered John to sail with them out of
the country while they can get out in just an adequate amount of time. John being stubborn,
once again refused their offer. He uttered, “For you, all atheists do not
believe in god. I will show him my belief. I will show him for his journey is
not useless. I will make him understand that for in this world stained with sins,
I am pure, I have not stained my life with these sins. Thus when I reach to
him above, I shall be granted paradise for my soul relaxes for not doubting him,
Flee of!! Get not near me.”The gentlemen left, cursing on the ignorant Boor.
The day came where the hurricane struck. John was left dead on the streets. For
he didn’t know that preaching is something which every single person can do.
For it is not a gift but a common feature in every living thing that has been born.
For truly the Intelligent is the gift of God which has been clothed in humankind.
Comments
Post a Comment